Here we are, less than 3 months before we depart for our Seattle adventure – and there’s still so much I want to see and do in our little city. I thought that I would try to capture these things by creating a little bucket list. Keep in mind that I reserve the right to edit as needed!
Eat at Graffiato.*
- Buy something for our new home at Crafty Bastards.
- Take Wallace to Ben’s for a half smoke.
- Go to one more concert at the 9:30 Club.
- Go to a free concert somewhere, like Jazz in the Garden.
- Try at least half of the cupcake flavors at Baked and Wired.
- Go to an outdoor movie.
- Bike the Mt. Vernon Trail to fibre space in Old Town with Amanda.
Visit friends in Philadelphia.* **(link)
Visit T’s grandmother in Narrows, VA.* **
- Visit a Smithsonian museum I’ve never been to before.
- Visit a Smithsonian museum I’ve been to many times before.
- Hike any part of Billy Goat Trail without dying.
- Visit Library of Congress.
Eat at one new restaurant in Arlington.
- Eat breakfast at Eastern Market.
- Visit Glen Echo Park.
- Visit National Archives.
- Visit National Arboretum or Botanic Garden.
- Bike C&O Canal Towpath.
- Visit Skyline Drive.
- Eat at a new Ethiopian restaurant.
- See a play.
- Eat lunch with a friend downtown.
- Visit the new MLK National Memorial.
*I cheated on these – they were plans I’d already made before making the list. Will you forgive me?
** Okay, I know these technically aren’t DC-specific things, but they are much easier to do from here than the west coast!
Now, who wants to help me knock crap off this list?